Sponsors have to be 18 years old and a Canadian resident or person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or irreversible homeowner of Canada These residents could sponsor particular relative to live, research or work in Canada.

The funded include:

  • Spouses or common-law partners.
  • Dependent youngster; consisting of adopted children.
  • Various other applicable relatives.

The sponsors could even be eligible to fund their parents as well as grandparents to become residents under the Family members Class in Canada and also provide the opportunity to see as well as remain in Canada approximately two years each time under the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *